There are a number of reasons why you should attend our summit.
- Our summit brings a large delegation of Asian Government buyers of Homeland Security and solutions right to your doorstep.
- Securing Asia 2013 welcomes counter terrorism and security industries alike to participate in the largest Asia centric event to introduce new business opportunities within Homeland Security Market, knowledge minimize threats, offer protection against acts of terrorism and understand real time risks in a secure environment for the visiting Asian Delegations and buyers.
- By attending Securing Asia 2013, you will able to participate and have many opportunities to meet and interact with senior decision makers/buyers from various Asian Governments including representatives of:
- National Security Councils
- Ministry of Internal Affairs/Home Affairs
- Border Security
- Disaster Management & Emergency Response Units
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Counter IED
- Police Force
- Maritime Security
- Aviation & Transport Security amongst others
Participating and invited Asian Nations include: Bangladesh, China, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malawi, Nepal, Oman, Taiwan and Turkey amongst others. From India alone, senior officials from Home Offices, Police and Paramilitary forces across several states will be attending including officials from Prime Minister’s Security, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence and Counter Insurgency Units.
For Security Solution Suppliers
- Gain invaluable insight into what will be the primary market for Homeland Security
by the year 2030
- Plan your entry strategy for the fastest growing Homeland Security market in the
- Interact with Asian decision makers without intermediaries
- Develop partnerships with leading Asian organisations
For Security Specifiers and Buyers
- Discover the most advanced research on latest terrorism and insurgency trends
- Examine cutting-edge Security technologies and practices