Securing Asia 2012
Securing Asia 2012 presented a unique opportunity - bringing together the Asian Security Sector and Western Solution Providers, for the first time under one roof.
During this three-day trade, technology and Intelligence Summit, participants gained first-hand knowledge on security issues and the needs and challenges in Asia, while interacting with innovative technology companies, leading security experts and current government delegations from around the world.
Highlights included –
- A high-quality, intellectual conference featuring a host of World Class speakers covering World Views, Security needs and Challenges across Asia
- Business Exhibition featuring the most advanced research, best practices, and cutting-edge security technologies
- Custom strategic introductions and one-to-one VIP meetings will ensure that you are able to fulfil business interests in your targeted interest area
- Networking with fellow exhibitors and delegates at evening drinks receptions, luncheons and multiple breakout sessions
- Custom designed workshops allowed participants to learn more about How to do Business in Asia, the Asian Security Market and the needs presented in these areas
- Expert talks on many legal and cultural queries about entering in to this emerging market, outlining the laws on anti-corruption and anti-bribery.
Securing Asia 2013 will once again bring together the Asian security sector to London in a two-day meticulously planned conference and exhibition as the next step towards creating a forum for Asian nations and global security suppliers. To ensure all partners “Profit from Participation”, Securing Asia has created the following business facilitation initiatives:
- B2B meetings in London: We invite companies that fulfil the specifications requested by representatives from Asian countries. These requirements are usually tendered and therefore, the meetings are arranged within two to three weeks of receiving the requests.
- Trade Mission to India: In September 17 - 18th 2013, we will be taking 10 companies on a Trade Mission to New Delhi, the decision-making centre of India. We will arrange meetings with senior officials responsible for procurement.
- Securing Asia Summit: A high-level conference and exhibition held annually which gives a platform to western security suppliers and Asian buyers to discuss security challenges, procurement policies, network and do business.