Who Should Attend?
Individuals, companies, government departments, city administrator, police and security professionals and agencies who are involved in the contracting, consulting, developing, policy-making, manufacturing, purchasing and supplying of products and technologies under the areas of Power & Energy, Security, Urban Development, Water and Waste Management, Transportation and all the other facets of Smart Cities and Sustainable Development.
- Government departments and agencies from
Security, Power and Energy, and Infrastructure
- New and Renewable Energy products and solutions – Solar, Wind, Thermal, etc.
- City Administrators – Mayor, Commissioners, etc.
- Cyber Security apps, products and solutions
- Critical Infrastructure Security
- System integrators
- Energy and Security Associations
- Environmental Agencies
- Power producers and distributors
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Training and Consultancies
- Smart Transportation and Intelligent Mobility
products and solutions
- Universities, NGOs, Think Tanks, Research and Analysis organisations
The previous Securing Asia summits received representatives from Afghanistan, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brunei, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Georgia, India, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malawi, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, US and Vietnam.